Equestrian Journal

I’m working on most of all of my domains right now. It’s keeping me busy and happy. I’ve found this pretty cool community software called Dolphin Community. I’ve set it up on my www.equestrianjournal.com domain and so far it’s working very well. I used to have this software called BlogHoster running on it up until April of this year. The BlogHoster software was cool, but poorly coded and to the point where it was not possible to be upgraded. The authors sold it to another company who abandonded it completely.  When I pooched the server upgrade in April I didn’t bother even trying to set up that software again. It was a constant battle with spammers, huge night mare. I had nicknamed it the SpamHoster as no one but spammers would try to join.  A few kids joined, but they never lasted.  Hopefully this one might pan out.  There’s no real direction I have, just keeping myself busy.  I tend to have fun doing this stuff. It gives me a sense of purpose, even though I doubt anyone will pay much attention to it.